Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Can't ask for more :-)

So a little update on today.
I have had fun, like i decided i was going to. It is so fun to work with so many different horses, some just need a little help to think forward, some need a little more balance and some i can't stay away from just play around with.
Thank you to Hugs, Guiness, and the rest of those great horses i can play with, that made my day and make me end it with a smile. A special thanks to Felix that played around like a young horse relaxing and having fun before i went out for dinner with my wonderful husband.
If you like Italian, Romano's Macaroni grill is absolutely a place to visit.

So here ends my day, and i am looking forward to a new one tomorrow.

Those animals sure make it special just by being themselves.
We should learn from them, be true to who you are, and you will find peace inside yourself, nothing will ever be able to give the same type of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment