Friday, October 7, 2011

I love to wake up with a smile on my face :-)



I am already out of bed and looking forward to start my day. I will try to stay focused and not end up with doing any of the things above here, and i bet the horses will help :-)

They keep me busy and they keep the smile on my face. Today i will make sure to get some new photos of some of the horses, to share with you, they are just the best.


 I promise to be Me- sponsible to day, to make the best of my day, to take care of me and make sure the day turn out the best way it can.

We are going to get some nerve recover on Fhil today to, so my boy will hopefully be back in shape, maybe it take some time, but who cares when it give so much pleasure just to see him. Strange that large animals like the horses give so much peace.

Looking at the foals play, how they approach each other, how they learn to have respect but still take care and play around, it is so fun. My grandpa once said that all kids should be out working at a farm, to learn to take care of animals, it will learn them how to take care of people and themselves. Looking back, and look how my life is today, he was right. We really need to learn responsibility for ourselves and others, i am sure that would have made the world look so much different.

Maybe we should only vote for leaders that has been working and around animals all their life, but i bet their not stupid enough to become prime ministers or presidents.

Have a great day, and make sure you live it the way it's ment to be, filled with smiles and joy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment