Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday! Is it a bad thing or a good thing?

I had a great weekend, it was so fun to ride in the clinic, Felix was trying sooooo hard. Like i said earlier, he's heart is as big as him. Paula gave us some things to improve and work on getting muscles and balance. It will be so fun to keep up the work, and hopefully find a way to have some lessons with her Friday, before she has to judge this weekend at the Horse Park.

Another thing that wasn't that fun, is to find out that people just don't know how to keep their mouth shut. For some reason it seems like people find so much joy in telling about everything they hear or see, and even add a bit to it, but i guess the best thing is to ignore it. The sad thing is, this might end up in me not taking Phil and try to recover him anyway, but as life have teached me, "Things happen for a reason, even though you might not see it at once" so i guess if that's the deal, it wasn't meant to be.

I saw this pick's and ust have to share them, because this is my Monday.



I would add, even if you see it or hear it, do you really need to run around telling it?


That is so true, so i keep smiling and know that accepting it will make it easier, and i will be the one in control of me. 


Today i will get a few answers on how next years competition season will look, and i am so exited. Looking forward to ride the horses,  and best thing of it all looking forward to share it with my hubby, and few friends i choose myself. Because friends are family you choose, and i have learned to choose more wisely.

Wish you all a great day, take care, stay in control and make sure to make the best of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment