Saturday, October 8, 2011

Today is a day with a lot of things happening :-)

Today Dondie is coming down from Indiana, I really looking forward to work with her again, Thank you sooooo much Natacha for picking the girl up.
Gonna be great to ride her each day at Stonehurst. I am so lucky to work out of there, the people is great, the environment great and the horses couldn't be more fun and challenging.

Thank you Fran and Theresa for letting me work with her :-)



Today we also going to a clinic with Paula Kierkegaard, riding Felix. He is a BIIIG boy, 17.1 hands and his heart is as big as his height. Gonna be a great day with a challenge, since i never ride for Paula before, but what i heard i think we booth will enjoy ourselves. 
And the best of it all, my dear husband going with me, so we will enjoy the day together even though i am gonna ride. 
I think he enjoy the horses to, even though he don't ride, but i hope i will be able to have him trail ride one day :-) 

Phil started his medicine yesterday, so in a couple of weeks we might know a lot more about how he will feel in his body also, so this is for sure days with a lot of joy and fun.

I just love my life, and feel s blessed being allowed to live it this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment